At night, when we want peace and to avoid the bright harshest light, dark mode on applications is no other than a blessing. The newly launched google chrome dark mode theme is appealing at night because of less eye strain surfing.
Out of all the latest updates in google chrome, forced dark mode is the best one. It adds the dark mode to every website, whether it has a dark theme installed or not. Google has launched this forced dark mode feature by taking into account the color inversion theory. It has nothing to do with the source code, and websites start appearing in the dark mode because of color inversion theory. The newly launched chrome dark mode is available on all browser versions of different smartphones, such as iOS and Android. Today, we are going to elucidate how to enable the chrome dark mode. But before that let’s have a look on the benefits of chrome dark mode
Benefits of chrome dark mode
There are bunch of benefits that we can avail using chrome dark mode theme.
- On smart devices, best advantages in battery life. This dark mode uses very less power and battery as compare to white or another mode.
- Not only it reduce battery consumption but also effect the sleep life cycle. It has some positive effects on the eyes of users which could help them to sleep better. Improper sleep could results in low productivity and health issues.
- It looks quite good and amazing.
Chrome dark mode for windows 10.
- Enter the settings screen and find and click on Personalization. From the left side menu choose Colors.
- Scroll a bit down and you find “Choose your default app mode”
- Select the Dark option. Now all the apps installed on PC or laptop including google chrome will change automatically to the dark mode.
- That’s it now enjoy the perks of google dark theme in the window 10
Chrome dark mode for macOS
- Click on ‘System Preferences‘.
- Then navigate to General > Appearance.
- From there select Dark mode option. Now all the apps installed in PC or laptop including google chrome will change automatically to the dark mode.
Must Read: Unlock Iphone
Related Content: Gaming headsets for laptop and PC
Chrome dark mode for android
The android users of version 5 or above can easily avail of this chrome dark mode feature. Here are simple steps for how to enable the chrome dark mode on Android:
Go to the home page of your android device and search for Google chrome
Tap on the Google Chrome icon, after launching the chrome, tap on the top right corner for the drop down menu
In the drop down menu there is an option for the settings
Go to settings and choose the option of themes from the bottom
Tap on themes and it will take you to the page showing system default themes that are light and dark.
You can switch to any mode. Now switch it to the dark mode and you will start seeing dark Google chrome pages
If still you are unable to see dark mode in your chrome browser then restart it and it will start to appear.
The latest smartphones facilitate us with the dark mode, enabling it all the applications and homepage of smartphone switches to dark mode. Most of the people love to enable this mode on for battery saving and to save eyes from bright rays.
Chrome dark mode for iPad and iPhone
Unfortunately, Google has not released the dark mode for the chrome on iOS versions. However, they are still working on this and will be able to provide this major update in the next release. We will make sure to update the article with latest instructions
To enhance your knowledge regarding advanced technologies, tune to Morosoft Tweaks. If you want to be up to date with all that is happening in the world, Morosoft Tweaks is providing you all under one roof. We also aim to provide relevant information in a quick and sophisticated manner. Contact us